im usually the person who stops replying *sweats nervously*
1. Don’t cut it.
2. Bind your split ends with this:
3. The inversion method.
- get some hair oil or conditioner
- sit in a chair— CHAIR. NOT BED. C H A I R. And lean your head foreword between your legs so that the blood rushes to your head. Try to get your head to a 90 degree angle.
- Stay like this for 5 minutes while massaging the oil or conditioner into your scalp.
- Slowly lean back up.
- Do this for a week then stop because overdoing it is bad, I’ve never done it for a straight week.
4. Take biotin supplements to help hair growth. I took it and I think it worked but idk. The inversion method works better.